Super 6

Fancy entering our Coundon Court FC Super 6 league?

Click the PayPal button below to enter.  £10 entry for the season, for every person that enters, 25% will go to Coundon Court FC Ladies, the other 75% of that will go into the prize fund!

Once you have clicked the PayPal button, confirm your donation, and you will be redirected back to, where you will be given the Super 6 League entry code.

Create your Super 6 account here (Super 6), and enter our league using the PayPal button below.

Good Luck!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.